What do I get?
- 100% of me, along with all of my knowledge of photography and extensive experience of weddings to help create the best possible day with photos to match.
- An initial meeting so I can properly understand what you are looking for from your wedding photography.
- A Forever Shoot. You may have seen other photographers offer a pre-wedding or engagement shoot, this is different. This isn’t just a practice run, this is about you as a couple, your relationship and why you want to be with this person forever. Get in touch and I’ll explain properly.
- An optional planning session just before the wedding to talk over the schedule for the day.
- A relaxed wedding day enjoying yourself without having to worry about the photography.
- Fun, laid back photography where you get to be yourselves and feel totally at ease around the camera.
- Loads of great photos of you and your guests having an amazing time.
- I promise not to have better hair than the groom.
- Guaranteed dry weather (indoor weddings only).
- You can come and cuddle my cats if you like 🙂
I also offer gorgeous fine art albums, you can see a few pictures here, but to really get a sense of how lovely these things are, you need to see them in person.
What do you cost?
I have options ranging from covering the main parts of the day to all the bells and whistles.
My coverage starts at £1195 so I have options for everyone.
Get in touch via my contact page so we can start chatting about what is right for you.